Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Prices!




Unfortunately, I have to raise my prices a little. The ink cartridges are too expensive. I'm trying to be creative on how I'm going to do it. Here is what I'm thinking...would love feedback.
The traditional blocks can remain at $5/block if they are just prints, patterns and a stamped letter. If someone wants character blocks or photos on their blocks, then I have to raise the price to $6.00 a block.
The 4"x4" blocks I raised the price to $29.00. It's all that printing that is adding up!
Of course we could demand lower cartridge prices and then all be happy. lol.

One thing is really great though. I am learning how to run a business effectively. I am getting busier now and am able to calculate my costs, and time so much better. I really feel like God is helping me get organized and ready for Christmas too. I'm super excited about Christmas!!
I've been working on some ornaments. I'm also doing a craft show November 7th and I'm trying to get ahead with some blocks to sell there!

Thanks for praying you guys. My family and good friends who advertise for me, you are so special to me. I appreciate it so very much. You just can't know. I'll take care of you! :)

Here are some blocks and block ornaments I've been working on. Please visit the website or facebook for additional photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment