Monday, October 19, 2009

Christmas....let's lay it out straight.






It has been awhile since I was this excited about Christmas! I have several craft shows coming up and so I've been working hard trying to figure out the best looks in a range of prices.
I have four official looks for ornaments this year. I'll post one picture for each look. You can view more photos at www.newcreationblocks.com.
I also have a few different decor sets available (also photographed on my site) but I'll make this blog simply about ornaments! I think they are so cute, I wish I could sell ornaments all year long. You will probably see me come up with an idea to do so! lol.
Let me know if you have questions about anything. These ornaments shown here are $8 each or six ornaments for $40.00. These ornaments will not break or shatter. They will be something to treasure and pass down from generation to generation!
I'm super excited about decorating my tree this year. I won't have to dig out the hooks and almost have a heart attack when my cat starts swiping at the balls. My two year old won't break these...the list goes on and on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment