Friday, November 6, 2009

Update!

I'm so excited about Christmas this year. I wanted to send a quick message out to all of you and let you know that my turn-around times may be a little longer. If you are considering ordering blocks for Christmas for friends and family (or yourself :) you may want to start considering what you'd like. It would be most helpful if you ordered sooner than later. I know the post office tends to get bogged down close to Christmas as well.

NEWS!
I've started doing wall hangings. If you haven't come by for awhile, please come and take a look. I'd love your feedback. I can match blocks to any wall hanging to create a really nice little set too!

I also wanted to include some gift ideas for the holidays. I've listed them below.

Teacher Blocks
Photo Blocks for Grandparents of their grandchildren.
Using the Decor blocks, spell out a last name. It looks great on a mantle!
ORNAMENTS!!!! Personalized ornaments, photo ornaments, character ornaments...etc...
Pet Photo Blocks
Vacation Memory Block that includes the date, destination and photos!
Customized Traditional Blocks in antiqued wooden case!
....and so much more!

What can you dream up? I'll do that for you!

Thanks so much to all of you for your encouragement and support! Continuing through Dec 31st, we will be giving 15% profit from every sale to Divine Inheritance. www.divineinheritance.com. They are a phenomenal group. Please visit their website for more information!
If you know of a children's charity group that you would like to recommend for the new year, I'd love to hear about it!
Blessings to you all! Thanks again for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment