Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gosh It's been forever!!!


I'm not very good at keeping up with this. I have an excellence issue and if I don't do something well, I just want to be rid of it! lol
It's a new year...goodness. Last year was fun but this year shall be more fun. I'm sure of it! I intend on taking the lengths necessary to make it so.

My husband and I are full time working from home. That is grand!!!!! I feel blessed and excited!
We are also working on our CD right now. Creativity is in full bloom at the Perry house!

I'm wanting to put some Alphabet Block Sets on Ebay and would love to know whether you think that is a good or bad idea. I've heard both and that leaves me confused. I guess it can't hurt to try it...

Here is some cute blocks I worked on this week for a woman that is doing up her nursery. She was fun to work with. I actually snagged this photo off of her blog. Thanks Renee!

This week, I'm working on a set of 12 blocks that have letters on all sides. It will be more of learning tool. It has some really cute giraffes. I'm better about posting pics to facebook. I'll do that in the next day or two.
Got some LOVE blocks for Valentines day....super cute!
I'm also working on tons of Birth Announcement Blocks and that makes my day. I get to see the cutest pictures ever of treasures fresh from heaven. So cool....

That'll be all I suppose. Blessings to ya sweet folks!

1 comment: