Friday, November 20, 2009

Time simply just does fly!





So much new news! I'm loving the opening up that has happened in my creativity, and in my life. I'm loving not being a restaurant manager and having to leave my kids. I'm so grateful for all the support and love sent to me by YOU!
This is what I really want to do next. I want to make puzzles using nine blocks. I thought it would be simply awesome to put a puzzle in a case. Dream with me now....imagine one side of the blocks with a name (if the name doesn't take up nine blocks, some could just have characters or designs.) the other sides with different picture puzzles.

What if it was a puzzle of the child's family. What if I made a puzzle family. Each block had a name and a photo of the relative, so you could either line up all the names or faces. For example "Aunt Memee" on one side, and my beautiful face on the other side???
Wouldn't that be cool? Obviously I'd have to pull out my math skills so I don't mess it up. The difficulty level may be above me. lol

NEWS
I joined Etsy a couple weeks ago and LOVE it! I just had no idea people knew what they were talking about. Kristen, I shall make it public that you told me so before anyone else! About the 50th time I heard it though, I signed up. I've gotten so many orders from there...plus I've started shopping on there! Have you seen some of the things there? Wow...if I ever run low on inspiration I shall just go to Etsy.
CHRISTMAS DEADLINES
If you live in Canada and want to order, please get your order to me on or before December 1st.
If you live in the States, please get your order to me by December 10th.

Umm.....I believe I've emptied my head sufficiently now. Here are a couple photos I like of some recent work.

2 comments:

  1. Hey darlin.
    How are these puzzle-blocks coming along? Dying to see them. I think it's a great idea.
    I'm off facebook for awhile but I LOVE having this blog shortcutted in my favorites. It's beeee-autiful.
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LISEE....it's not comin. lol
    I need to find a public domain picture that would fit what I want to do with it. (mass produce...lol)
    If you have any ideas...pass em on!
    Or better yet, may be I should take a picture of some of your art work. I know it's not copyrighted right?

    ReplyDelete