Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Christmas in July


I have experienced serious, serious negative feelings for those people who feel it's time to start marketing in July for a holiday six months later.
Now that I have prefaced my feelings of disregard for these money hungry mongars, I can demonstrate serious hypocrisy by sharing with you some of my newest creations.
Yes, they are for sale. Yes, it is one hundred degrees. Yes it is July. What's really sad is that I felt, "in the spirit" while making them. I was singing Christmas carols and just having a "jingle" of a time. I had so much fun, I may have more to add in August! LOL

They are $35.00 for a set of three....and yes, you need them in your life!
I'm out, like a Christmas tree in July.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some beautiful blocks! Eva loves hers. Very nice blog Aim.

    ReplyDelete