Friday, July 17, 2009

So I've been talked into it...here starts my blog!



I just spent the week with one of my bestest friends in the world, and one of my biggest block fans. I think my head nearly exploded with all her encouragement. Thanks Lis. I shall dedicate my first blog to you and your sweet daughter Kate.
What do you give to your best friends little girl? Why blocks of course! lol. Here is a picture of little Kate on our Amish ride through Amish Country, and little Kate's blocks. Keep them forever Katie bug! Your auntie made them with love!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I love this first post, Aimee--CAN'T WAIT to read more and see more of your creations. You did so well on this blog thing. I'm SO proud of ya. I'll be checking back every day for more pictures of these incredible blocks!
    (oh--and I always comment on blogs as "Eliza"--lets me say whatever I want to and not be noticed. But I can't figure out how to change it for this post. Aren't I clever??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo glad you started a blog it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hysterical Liza...oops Eliza!!! and Yes, Clever as I'll get out. Love you guys. Thanks for approving of my blog! lol. It means a lot as you both are pros.

    ReplyDelete