Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nancy's Blocks



Here our some blocks I did for Nancy Bishay. She is an old Canadian friend. I emphasize "Canadian" because it will make her happy. There ARE very patriotic Canadians you know. lol
These blocks literally gave me a head-ache. The "F" went missing for a little while and then everything I needed started to go missing. My little two year old had popped up before bedtime. She is cute, but AWWWWWWW!!!!!
They are different from other blocks I've done. One side spells out HOPE, and has a scripture and a design block included. The other side spells out FAITH and also includes a scripture. This is what Nancy wanted. Depending on her mood, (she has many : ) she can have a different look/word for a different day! What more could a girl want. Nice touch Nance! Hope you love them girl! Water them once a day and set them in a high sunny place.

This set of six personalized Decor Blocks (4" by 4") is $90.00

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Aim! I LOVE them! I love them so much I'm (almost) over the fact that you called me old!! :) You rock, Dear Friend!!! You're totally my Facebook status today.

    Love you, Doll!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLD FRIEND!!! hahahahhahhahaahahaha Since I'm like 1 year younger than you I'll be much more careful next time. lol. I'm shipping your blocks in the morn!

    ReplyDelete