Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birth Announcement Blocks






I've taken a quick break from all those Birth Announcement blocks. I've lined them all up on the desk so all the babies are staring at me saying, "you best be finishin up there on the computer and get me out to my mama".
They are right, so I will make this short. Little Grey over there has a really unique touch to his block. I thought I'd include a photo of it. His little footprints are on his block. I think that is such a spectacular idea and so unique. I have never done that before.
If you wanted to add footprints to your future block, you could scan in a photo to me or take a photo. Scanning may work a little better, but if it was a clear photo, you'd be amazed at how I can make things work. :)

I also added a picture of another one of my favorite BA blocks from this week. I love the flower on the top, it looks so dainty. This is an example of a "modern" block because it is so bold in color and print. Savannah's block also has a scripture added to the back of it. I think her picture is soooo sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment