Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yum!


I invented a new salad recipe to go along with our dinner tonight (pork chops wrapped in bacon and steamed cauliflower.) It was so delicious, I thought I'd share it!

1. Slice up avacados and place them on a plate. Add a little salt to them.
(1 avocado is enough for two people)

2. squeeze juice from a lime on top, enough to lightly coat the avacados. (If you don't have a lime, you can just use lime juice)

3. Add grated mozzarella cheese (light cheese would make this even healthier)
4. Add green onions
5. Top with Rotel Tomatoes. (This gave it a bit of a kick because of the jalapenos in the rotel) If you don't want it to be spicy you could substitute regular tomatoes.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Uh-huh. Perfect. This salad looks insanely good. Dinner at your house tonight looks insanely good! I'll have to try the whole meal soon and I'll let you know how it turns out. Keep the bloggies comin...loving this!

    ReplyDelete