Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chocolate Cake! Best Recipe EVAH!!!

I just had to share this. Oh my Sweet Goodness! This is the most requested cake recipe in 100 years for Better Home and Garden's Cookbooks.

Ingredients:
Two Sticks of Butter
8oz of Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate
1.5 cups sugar
6 eggs
1 cup cocoa

Prep
You will need a double boiler or a make-shift one with two pots.

You need an 8" Spring Form Pan. You will spray pan, cut out wax paper for the bottom of the pan and spray that as well!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Recipe
On the top boiler, melt two sticks of butter and 8oz of semi sweet baking chocolate
Once melted stir in 1.5 cups sugar
Whisk in six eggs ONE EGG AT A TIME.
Slowly whisk in 1 cup of cocoa powder

Whisk until smooth and then pour into your greased Spring Form Pan.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Top with fresh fruit and whip cream or ice cream. MMMMMMMM

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh...it's T H E E chocolate cake!! I'm so excited. I'll be making it, alright...just you wait. You'll get a call from me some night soon and I'll be in a chocolate coma.
    love you! can't wait to see ma blocks!!!
    Lis(not Liza)...;)

    ReplyDelete