Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kindergarten!



My little girl is going to Kindergarten. I've been a mess all week and I really thought I wouldn't be this way. It doesn't help that she is having difficulty adjusting...but we are only a few days in. She said to me, while crying in that pitiful dramatic way little girls do, "mamaaaaa, I want to be homeschooled." When I asked her what she didn't like about school, she said "I don't like to wear shoes all day, I don't like a nap, I don't like to listen and be quiet, and I don't like to wait in the car line." Well....she has given it a lot of thought eh? Like I said, we are only three days in!

Any way, I tried to show her how proud I was of her by making some blocks! It helped...for a day. Today we rewarded her for going to school with ice-cream. That took way less time. haaha Thank you Sonic! I don't remember getting rewarded for going to school....Mom???? help???

So, here is my first, "First day of Kindergarten" block! I reccommend anyone who needs a quick fix...buy one! lol. On the front is a photo (backpack and all) On the side is a note from us. On the other side is her name, date, and school name. $30.00
The traditional name blocks are an additional $20.00

It's time for me to go to bed now.....and pray for a little less drama in the morning!
Hope you enjoy the video of my crazy girls! Love them!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful girls Aim. Leelee (not sure how you spell that?) is hilarious. She needs a hug... AND, I love hearing sage go on about life - her perspective is fresh, everyone needs Popsicle and water at lemonade stands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lili... come to MS I'll hold your hand :) That was precious!

    ReplyDelete