Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kids and Blocks!


I was awake in the night and had a great idea! I get so much joy over seeing kids playing with the blocks I made, I decided I'm going to add a page to my website of just that! I can go and look at it anytime I want! :) Of course, I realize some parents would prefer me not to post pictures of their child. I will honor this big time!
However, I won't disclose any details outside of the photograph. If you want to send me a photo of your "beautiful little" playing with blocks, I'd love to add it! Thanks!!!
This little man is the cutest isn't he? I went to lunch with a friend and just had the most fun watching him eat his french fries! lol.

I'll let you know when I post the new page!!!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i have a picture of katie with hers that i think you'll enjoy..she adores them. rock on, girlfriend..what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete