Sunday, August 16, 2009

Items for Sale




I have had some fun lately experimenting with different things...lol. I hate to have them all lined up in my house so I am eventually going to add a "Sale" page to my site. For now though, I'm going to offer them on by blog. Here are some blocks I have done. The first is my "Man" Block. It would be a great gift for an Engineer or someone who works/own a music studio. All the little words are part of that worlds lingo. I would be more than happy to personalize it with a company or personal name...etc... The block is $18 instead of $25. This block is 4"x4"

The next, is a set of three "dice" blocks. They are 2"x2" and they have the words "love", "life" "laugh" "dream" and "hope" on them. They also have a really cool modern vintage thing going on. I envision them to look really good next to some books in a library or something like that. I would normally sell these for $25, but the price is $15! I really like these.

Ok, I also have a "Dove" block. It is blue on crackled paper. It is pretty much perfect. The only thing wrong with it is the bottom right stamp is slightly smudged. :( I'll sell it for $10.00 instead of $15.00) If you also want the angel block which turned out great, the set will be sold for $20.00) These are 4" x 4".

These prices would not include shipping. That would be additional. If you would like one or all, you can contact me here, or by email. newcreationblocks@yahoo.com
Thanks Amigos!

2 comments:

  1. Aim, I love that music-themed block, and the fact that you have sales now. Keep experimenting; these are super-cool & just getting better.
    :)Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm confused it Eliza...LISA or LIZA???? I go back and forth. It's LISA right??? lol

    ReplyDelete