Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lisa's Blocks!



Making blocks for my best friend while talking to my best friend was just fun. There were no order forms. It was like in the olden days but with a telephone. I'd get to the next step and say, "Lis, what color do you want this? or "Which font?" LOL.
I've decided that's the way to do it from now on with people who I know.
I like these blocks because they are the first 2"x 2" blocks I've done with photos. The photos are all Sepia in color and that always look nice with the brown I use. Black and White look nice too. Color looks nice too....heck, it all looks good. Anyway, they spell out JORDAN with my new font!

I'm heading to a couple stores tomorrow. One store here in Spring Hill Tn said I could put some example blocks in, with my card. The other store, I'll be asking them if I can display some. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. That ROCKED doing the blocks as we talked. You are my hero, darlin.:)Love you, XOXOXOX!! PS...Marcie LOVED them! :)

    ReplyDelete