Monday, August 10, 2009



I have a friend. Yes, I know that is funny to some, but it is true! :) I'm going to brag on her a bit for her talent is just crazy. She is a photographer and took some pictures for me. Her name is Allison Hendrickson (.com) She has an ability to take photos that are magical and make you 'feel' something you didn't just seconds before. I love when she releases new photos. I just stare at them.

She snapped these out in like two minutes for me. They are so good, I just want to delete every other picture I took with my camera. Please check out her website and recommend her to your friends. She doesn't just shoot weddings, she can shoot anything! I might be a little prejudice, but she is THE BEST!

I did update my site with a couple photo's I've received of little kiddos and their blocks. I put an album under "Photo Gallery". I'd love to add more. Check it out!

The birth announcement blocks in these photo's are $25 piece. The "LOVE" blocks are $20.00.
Editing photo's is not included in the price. These photos were sent to me this way. The photo on the top has a vintage nursery book theme. The Birth Block on the bottom has cherry blossoms and is very simplistic in style.

Don't forget to check out:
allisonhendrickson.com

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome and a brilliant idea Aim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ridiculous, Aim....so cool. I love the black and white with those drawings! So the client sent the paper to you? Has anyone done gift certificates yet?? I'm ready to give you your first order for that if not..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The client sent the photo after they had edited it. They sent it through email....crazy eh? To me the photos just make it. The top one has a soft pink hue to it...it's lovely. So far no gift certs sold yet. I need to advertise a bit better I think. Glad you like these.

    ReplyDelete